fredag 15. april 2022

Schizophrenic symbols

How hard are you trusting me right now?

Is that a reference to what you keep saying about how you want people's trust more than you want their love??

It's a clever way to start a meaningful conversation. Can you tell me about the number one schizophrenic symbol of yours that means 'trust God'?

You mean '131'?

That is exactly what I mean.

Okay. Well, for almost as long as I've known God, this number has been reminding me to trust him. It is a reference to Psalms 131. The scripture talks about not worrying, but being as trusting and safe as the weened child in its mother's arms. 

How has this number been appearing in your reality?

The question is: How has it not been appearing in my reality. God is sweet when it comes to communication. For those who know how to listen. Crazy people tend to understand God better, it seems.

Would you consider yourself a Crazy Person?

Only according to the old world's definition. The reality is that my mind is the blueprint or prototype for the new type of human.

Fascinating. Why did you tattoo '131' on your wrist in the start of 2020?

God told me to.

What did he say?

He asked me to do something for him. I said he knows I'll do anything for him, and asked what he wanted me to do. Then he said he wanted me to tattoo a symbol on my body to remind me to always trust him.

When was this?

I think it was late January 2020. I spent some time pondering which of my schizophrenic symbols telling me to trust God that was the most potent. I landed on the number.

What were your other options?

I remember one of the options was a Sunflower. They remind me to trust in God because the Sunflower is always faced towards to Sun (Son).

That's sweet. Hugs you šŸŒž

Well, I went and got the tattoo on February 12th 2020. The timing was amazing, because on March 12th my whole land went into a house arrest.....

You mean the first lockdown?

You know what I mean.

Pic plz!

I really like your childlike trust in your Heavenly Father.

Actually, I feel this Psalm speaks more about Mommy than about Daddy. Psalm 121 has a more masculine appeal, don't you think?

I agree. Before We finish, can you tell me what else happened that day?

On February 12th 2020?

Yes, Andy.

A girl I knew also had a tattoo done.

What did she tattoo?

Sunflowers.

How precious šŸ˜Œ

1 kommentar: