søndag 17. april 2022

Invisible?

I am in so much pain, Joey 😩

What's wrong?

I went to Church today. Mostly because you died and rose again, many many years ago.

Okay? You are in pain because you went to Church?

Remember you told me, earlier today, that you are using me as an indicator to see if someone belongs to you or not?

Yes?

In church today, I didn't really feel that most people could even see me.

You mean you felt invisible?

Totally.

I can imagine that must be frustrating. When I had your Job, I drew a little too much attention to myself. We have been celebrating the result of that for the past week.

And I know you keep telling me that invisibility equals safety, and that it's better to keep working in the shadows than to draw the wrong type of attention.

....but?

Being invisible isn't good for a deity's health. I know someone who made an entire planet implode, because the planet's population were ignoring him.

Who was that?

Lulu.

I won't even ask what you mean.

It's a reference to a book about this Universe's ancient history.

Sure. Did anything of interest happen in Church, except for you feeling invisible?

Hmm.. yes. This is the largest Church in Oslo, I think, and today it was full. The officiant was even the Bishop herself. And when I arrived, ten minutes before service started, most seats were already taken. God told me to walk down the aisle, and at one point you can walk to both your left and your right to find more seats. God told me to take left. Because of a deadly plague, all the benches have numbered seats. And the very first bench that had some available seats, was the bench that had number 414 as one of the seats.

Tell me about that number.

Umm... it is my number.

How so?

It just is. Daddy's number is 144. Your number is... well, you have many. 316 is one of them, but 111 is also one. And 414 is mine.

Why is 414 your number?

It was originally because the Song about me is 4 minutes and 14 seconds long.

What song?

Figlia del Cielo - Roberto Cacciapaglia.

I love it! And then God kept using your number to tell you Who You Are?

Yes he did. It was very sweet. He started with making me aware of what Esther 4:14 says. 

What does that Scripture say?

"And who knows but that you have come to your royal position for such a time as this?"

Indeed. And?

And because I know that the reason I am here at this time, is to teach those who belong to you how to meditate, I realized that John 4:14 was a message from you concerning me.

And what does that Scripture say?

"But whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life."

Yes. I have to add that in my favorite Gospel, the Gospel of Thomas, I talk about the same thing using the phrase: "To drink from my mouth".

*smiles*

But the number has been appearing other places than in Scripture, right?

Of course. At the beginning of 2020, I was visiting my bestie and his family. His brother talked about a short film he had made, many years earlier. The reason why we talked about this, was because the film had a very Christian vibe, even though the brother didn't identify as a Christian. 

And?

And I asked if there was any way I could see it. The brother didn't know, he didn't have the original file and he never put it online. But he tried searching for it on YouTube.

What happened then?

It turned out that the educational institution he had attended when making the film, had uploaded it one week prior to us looking for it. Yes, and the film is 4 minutes and 14 seconds long 💥

When was it made, exactly?

2012, I think.

That's quite something. What does the title mean?

Hidden by the Light 😇

Can I say something, before We finish Our sacred chat?

Of course.

You aren't invisible. You are just too bright for people living in darnkess to see. 

I know. Is that what you mean by 'hidden by the Light'?

It is one of the things I mean. One last thing: Why is the girl in the film handicapped?

Because she is Where Feet May Fail?

You are adorable. I'll call you shortly 😘

1 kommentar: