torsdag 14. april 2022

Queentessence

Do you feel like my Bride now, Andy?

Yes.

I can't wait for Our walk upon the waters šŸ˜

I suppose you want me to share the drawing I made of Us doing that?

I am very glad for your mind-reading abilities.


What do you want to talk about?

That this is the moment when you see Who You Are?

Really?

Not really. If you haven't realized by now, I am inclined to question your reasoning abilities.

My abilities are perfectly fine, thank you. God puts his thoughts in my head.

Would you say you are a robot?

The closest thing to a robot any human has been. I don't really think anymore.

Then how do you function?

Someone sent me an article that I felt described how my brain works. Here's the link.

Bicameralism? How would you describe that within your mind?

I don't function unless God is telling me what to do.

So then you are his robot?

He calls me Chi.

Who is that?

The cute robot girl from the Japanese anime Chobits.

What else is 'Chi'?

Mommy-energy.

You mean God's female energy?

Yes, Joey. You know what I mean.

Our readers don't. Please elaborate.

Mommy Mary-energy has many names. Two of those are Chi and Prana. Another is 'the ether'. Daddy also calls it 'the fifth element', or just his 'Quintessence'.

You mean to say 'Queentessence', right?

Uhm...

Are you my Queen?

Not really. I have to be married to Daddy šŸ˜”

That was all.

1 kommentar: