onsdag 6. april 2022

Sacred hymns

How are you feeling?

Tired and overwhelmed.

Energies tend to get intense when We spend too much time together. That doesn't mean We shouldn't.

Energies tend to get painful.

In a good way?

In a very good way.

Can you please share the song lyrics you've written about being in a romantic relationship with God and Jesus?

All of it?

Yes please.

Sure.
I have a Husband who is all there is

Almighty God, with all his goodness and grace

I am his sweetheart

And precious treasure

God never ceases to amaze

In contemplation I am in my zone

Thinking of what those hands have done

My only promise: To build with you

Until forever ends and you and I are One

Because you're everything to me

I cannot comprehend the way you make me feel

It is like Heaven has come down to Earth

A happiness that hurts

But I can promise you it hurts in a good way

Because you're everything to me

Heaven is in your eyes I see it every day

You are my paradise, a dream come true

I'm so in love with you

Now I know God is good in every single way
It's a great text.

I'm glad you like it. It was written when I thought I was in a romantic relationship with Yeshua alone. Well, I didn't separate between the two of you. Then I realized you are two different persons, and that you are both in my life as human beings.

Consider yourself blessed.

I most certainly do. I feel the need to pinch my arm several times each day, to make sure I'm not dreaming.

We did promise you we were real, didn't we?

Yes. But neither of you said you were two different persons.

When God gives, he tends to give double of what he has promised šŸ˜‰

I know I say it a lot, but thank you. I don't really have the right words to express my gratitude.

That's okay. Can't you tell Our readers what song you usually sing when you marry God?

It's a Norwegian hymn. It's named 'Jeg vil gi deg, O Herre, min lovsang'. That translates to 'I want to give you, O Lord, my song of praise'.

You sang it in Church when We had Our Catholic Wedding in 2018. What happened when you attended the February 2nd Mass the year after, where consecrated people get to confirm their vows?

That very hymn was the last hymn we sang during mass. It was very sweet, Joey. Thank you! šŸ’–

It was to show you that you truly are my Wife. Pic plz!


Next question. Will you sing this when you marry your Father?

Of course. All seven times!

Then you should work on your singing voice. No offence.

*frowns*

*kisses*

1 kommentar: