søndag 3. april 2022

Holy items

Can We talk about the newest artwork you've purchased?

Sure. What about it?

There's so much about it that I don't even know where to begin. But I can start with telling you that the place I've chosen for it to hang, is safe and secure. You don't need to worry about it falling down and destroying your other beloved objects. Speaking of which. What is your number one beloved object?

Are you asking me to rate my items?

Well... let's make it a top three.

Okay. Number one is my Wedding painting. I had this commissioned from a Brazilian artist for Our Catholic Wedding. Well, I see it as a Wedding, although it was actually the day I officially became the nearest thing to a Nun that I would be in this life.

Pic plz.

I really love it! Second favorite item?

My Celtic crystal Cross. It was a gift from a family member and I was literally speechless when opening it. I barely knew him, and I was amazed he would give me something like that.

Can you show Our readers? With the added jewelry 😉

It looks great! I love the Holy Rosary and the bangle with your Holy Symbol on it. Which leads me to the next item 😊

This is also artwork bought directly from the artist. And I think this artist also is Brazilian. But I didn't commission it as I did with the Wedding painting. I searched an art site for something We don't have to mention, and this appeared. 

Don't mention it and just show me the art!


I really love this one too. What do you think I am thinking, when looking at the Winged Heart?

How happy you are that I am your Maria Magdalena? 😅

It's more that I am in awe over how well you do the Job you have been blessed with. Can you tell me what the title of that Job is?

I'd rather not.

Please?

I can share what I had as my profile text on fb earlier?

Go!

"Ready to take on my Brother's legacy in the Family Business".

Good girl. Have some Cake.

1 kommentar: