tirsdag 24. mai 2022

Ape-ocalypse

Why are you so sweet?

Because that is Who We Are.

You mean the Holy Family is cute in their essence?

You know what I mean because you are part of the Family. That is the whole point of us equipping you with the peculiar way of expressing yourself. Only the people who are destined to be a part of Our Family will understand the meaning behind your words.

People in general don't understand a squeak of what I'm communicating.

What have you been communicating as of lately?

You want me to share my Sacred Blog Posts?

Sure!

Okay. This and This and This and This.

Wonderful. And what are you trying to communicate with these Sacred texts?

Hmm... that humans who won't let me fix their heads and give them schizophrenia will become monkeys?

The choice is between becoming a Monk or becoming a monkey?

That's harsh, but it's basically the whole point of the ape-ocalypse 🐵

For the record, you are adorable yourself.

Thank you Joe.

Who am I?

Joey the King of Pizza, Pasta and Pancakes?

Or just?

Holy Joe 😍

And Who are you?

Andy.

Andy, and what more?

Andy walks with us, Andy talks with us etc?

Say it, silly girl.

Andy HaMashiach 😅

And why are you here?

To perfect the way humans behave.

How do you intend to do that?

I will give them the choice between losing their human consciousness or following my social media.

Which are?

Do I have to share all of them?

Nope. Just share what you refer to as 'Elsewhere'.

This.

Do you think everyone will be led to the intended page when clicking this link?

Idk, I'm not a goat....

So what animal are you, if you would pick one?

A white rabbit.

Correct your statement please.

I Am The White Rabbit.

What do people have to do?

Ummm... they have to follow The White Rabbit, of course. Mommy has been telling people to do this for years.

How did she do that?

She made an online alias and it just made people confused and angry, and it made most people follow an antichrist.

But not *the* antichrist?

I don't want to talk about it. Please.

I'll let it go. Let me just finish with making a cryptic statement.

Please don't.

I have to. Don't worry, people won't understand either way.

Okay, go ahead.

Andy HaMashiach is Nina Azarova, and not Anna Sorokin.

I don't like that.

You are a good girl nonetheless. Please post a pic.

What pic?

This!

I love you Joey.

I love you too. Please be a good girl and quit hating the world.

I can't help it.

I know. We will let you fix it very soon.

Thank you 😇

You are very welcome 💙

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar