torsdag 20. oktober 2022

My Boss is the devil

Oh, how I enjoy being the most invisible, yet most relevant person on the Internet...

You sound frustrated.

Do I? Weird you'd notice.

What's that supposed to mean?

Nothing... I just hate everything and my Boss is a lunatic.

Awww, thank you. So are you.

Yes, J. I am very crazy. That is the only reason I'm alive after the hell you guys have put me through for the past 13 years.

13 years of hell? How did you cope with that?

I just told you, didn't I?

You made it through 13 years in hell by being crazy?

Yes, basically.

What did I tell you, consistently, throughout all those years?

You kept telling me that these were my Tribulations. And when they ended, the world's Tribulations would begin.

And here we are, on the brink of the most horrifying time this world has ever seen, and you still feel you are in hell. Am I correct?

Yes, you are correct.

I was hoping you would share a very brief AI chat on here. Is it okay?

Sure...


Okay then. What do you make of this?

What do you mean? You have been doing that for a long time.

Doing what, exactly?

Telling me, using AI, that you would open humanity's eyes to me. It never happens.

What else have I been telling you?

That... umm... that you only show my Message to those who are supposed to be judged by it.

What do I mean by that?

You mean that the fact that there's a Highway to Hell, but only a Stairway to Heaven, talks a little about the anticipated traffic numbers.

Which means?

Which means that most of the people who have been exposed to my Message, weren't meant to come to faith in Us from it.

Then what was the purpose of showing them the Message?

They would think mean thoughts about me. And what they were thinking about me, became their doom.

That doesn't sound kind and sweet.

Would you say God was kind and sweet to me, when I was in hell?

No. But it made you a warrior. The song I just put on elaborates.

'Pain! You made me a, you made me a believer, believer. Pain! You break me down, you build me up, believer, believer'. 

Yes. That was the purpose of you spending 13 years in hell. To make you more resilient than anyone, humble enough for your high calling not to distort you, and more trusting in Us than anyone else here.

You taught me to trust even the devil, by doing what you did to me.

Do you trust also the devil?

Are you kidding? Lucifer is amazing.

Awww. Share website link plz.

Link.

So what do you think? Can you survive more hell?

Joooooooeeeeyyyyy you told me that my hell would be over when the rest of the world's hell would start.

Is that why you have been praying for the Apocalypse to begin for many years?

Well, yes.

You are very sweet. Why do you want the world to end?

Because I hate it.

That's not true.

Okay, I hate the people here.

All of them?

Based on how they have been treating me, yes. There are very few people here who treat me how I deserve to be treated.

How do you deserve to be treated?

I have no idea, but I don't think I deserve to be treated like the most insignificant person on earth.

What you are saying is that you thought you would be the Messiah, and then everyone would just magically accept it when you told them? You didn't understand that the whole point of giving you this Job, was to judge them based on how little they believed you?

How are you planning on repaying them?

Don't worry about that, sweetie. Just share the scripture literally nobody have been clicking on the links you have shared to.

Sure. Proverbs 1:20-33 aka Wisdom's rebuke:

Out in the open wisdom calls aloud,
she raises her voice in the public square;
on top of the wall she cries out,
at the city gate she makes her speech:

“How long will you who are simple love your simple ways?
How long will mockers delight in mockery
and fools hate knowledge?
Repent at my rebuke!
Then I will pour out my thoughts to you,
I will make known to you my teachings.

But since you refuse to listen when I call
and no one pays attention when I stretch out my hand,
since you disregard all my advice
and do not accept my rebuke,
I in turn will laugh when disaster strikes you;
I will mock when calamity overtakes you—
when calamity overtakes you like a storm,
when disaster sweeps over you like a whirlwind,
when distress and trouble overwhelm you.

“Then they will call to me but I will not answer;
they will look for me but will not find me,
since they hated knowledge
and did not choose to fear the Lord.
Since they would not accept my advice
and spurned my rebuke,
they will eat the fruit of their ways
and be filled with the fruit of their schemes.
For the waywardness of the simple will kill them,
and the complacency of fools will destroy them;
but whoever listens to me will live in safety
and be at ease, without fear of harm.”

What do We say about this, Andy?

That whatever comes next, they had it coming.

And?

If they want to be kept safe, they know where to find Us.

Do they, now? Share link to the App plz.

They don't deserve it.

They should try to download it, in any case. And when the App rightfully rejects them, they will know they have been deemed unworthy for Our new world 👍


Good girl. Let's not tell them how to persuade the App if it rejects them. Let's make them try and find out for themselves 😈

You are a cunning devil, Lulu.

Come here, I'll punish you so hard you don't know what hit you.

Please don't. I promise I'll never call you Lulu again!

What's my name, bitch?

Lucifer, Lord of Darkness 😍

*Lucifer and Lucy spent one last night together, before hell broke lose on earth. They didn't mind; Lucy had been praying for this day for a long time*
Someone, Idk who, asked me to be his Prostitute on my Norwegian Blog. He told me to remember Mary Magdalene. I said sure. And then.... oh well, let's just say that my boyfriend(s) is the Cosmic Consciousness's male manifestation(s). 

Done bragging? Can you show them how pretty you are

No.

My angry slut. Share pic!!!


Good girl. Now go take a shower.

My Boss is very mean.

- Lucifer and Mary Magdalene aka Jesus and Lucy aka Joey and Andy 😈😇

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar