mandag 21. mars 2022

The Prayer Log

Andy, can you please share why We call this Blog what it's called?

The Prayer Log was how I initially talked to you. The year was 2011, and I went to Bible School. I had chosen the line of study where one learns how to be a disciple. And one of my subjects was simply about prayer. My whole class was told to have a notebook where we wrote down the things we were praying for. A prayer log, in a very literal sense. 

What happened to the prayer log?

What happened? It developed into a written conversation between Us. The first notebook was very... scattered and seemingly crazy. The next few books were more consistent. And then the Prayer Log became a natural part of my spiritual ritual. Of course I could talk to you telepathically too, but if I really needed to sort my thoughts, then I spent some time writing conversations with you. 

I really liked it. Why did you stop writing?

At some point I felt I didn't need it. Also my boxes filled with notebooks took up too much space. I have been writing on occasion in a diary app on my phone, though. 

I know you don't feel like doing this, but can you please share the most memorable page of the whole Prayer Log?

Please no....!

Andy šŸ™

Screw you... okay. But most of the text is in Norwegian. 

Screw you too šŸ˜˜



1 kommentar: