lørdag 19. mars 2022

I'm confused

I'm really confused....

Why?

Because I signed up on Blogspot, and you had already designed the Blog and decided what to call it.

We're a team, aren't We? :)

I guess. I just get confused when you guys do things like that.

As for Our readers, can you please elaborate on what you mean with 'you guys' and 'things like that'?

Okay. 'You guys' are obviously you, Daddy and Mommy Mary. And 'things like that' is when you do stuff online for me that I have no control over. Like deciding what to name Our new Blog, and like when Mommy sent me emails with my two new Website accounts.

Can you please share the addresses to the Websites?

Sure. My Norwegian Website... umm... Our Norwegian Website is JesusOgKristus.com. And my English Website is AndreaMessiah.com.

That will be all :)


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar